This has been the big question of late and many people are still up in the air about which way to go. There are many things to take into consideration when you want to change the look of your vehicle.
- Leased vehicles – Of course you can’t paint your leased vehicle but there are many advantages to wrapping one:
- You can change it to any color or style you may want while you are leasing the vehicle so even if you don’t own the car, you can add your style.
- You can protect the vehicle from any stone chips, scratches or abrasions that may occur and cost you money when you trade in the vehicle.
- Resale value – Your resale value of your car will be greater with the original paint on your car. You can also protect your car from sun damage if you live in an area where that can be a problem. There is nothing more impressive to a perspective buyer if they see your car paint job looking spotless because you had protected it with a car wrap while you owned it.
- Cost – If you are considering changing the color of your car, a professional paint job can cost anywhere from $7,000+ to get a professional quality job. You can get a vinyl wrap on your car professionally for anywhere from $2000+! What a great savings and you can choose whatever color and style you wish.
- Installation time – If you get a professional paint job, you may have to find alternate transportation for up to two weeks while they paint your car but if you get professional car wraps, all you need is about 2-5 days and you will have your car back.
- Countless options – Vinyl wraps can come in so many different designs that you can make your car unique and you can be driving around in a one-of-a-kind vehicle that no one else will have. You can show off your originality and style with the wrap of your choice. Another great option with a wrap is that you can change your style any time you wish. You can change your color or style every year if you want! Many times, it’s very hard to tell the difference between a wrapped car and a painted car.
- Easy maintenance – With a car that is wrapped there is never a need for any waxing at all. The least you may have to do is use some soap and water with a microfiber rag and keep your car spotless!
It seems like the easy decision would be to use the countless varieties of wraps they have available for cars that will allow you to bring out your style and protect your vehicle at the same time. Vancouver car wraps is a great place to help you bring out your style and protect your investment for the future.